Design meets innovation.
The Schneiders ergonomics concept combines years of expertise in the field of
schoolbag production with ergonomic fit.
The ergonomic school bag
Certificate of the Orthopedic Hospital Speising
Through our close cooperation with the orthopedic hospital Speising in the summer of 2017, we have developed an ergonomic carrying system for all our school bags. The criteria of ergotherapeutic and pediatric orthopedic requirements were ideally met.
The most important criterion was the individual back length adjustment, so that the school bag can be adapted to the correct height, posture and weight of every child.
Furthermore, the results of our Toolbag Plus and Toolbag Smart showed that these models ensure optimum weight distribution due to their exceptional stability.
In addition, the ergonomics of the back are supported by the padded hip and chest straps, so that the loins are relieved and a hollow back can be prevented.
This is how it works:
Individual height-adjustable back adaptation> prevents poor body posture and misalignment of the spine.
Tighten shoulder straps so that the top of the satchel is level with the shoulders.
Adjust and fix the chest strap individually to the size of the child > prevents the slipping of shoulder straps
Secure the breathable and padded waist belt to the pelvis > prevents pain in the lumbar region.
Tighten the adjustment straps to adjust the shoulder straps to your back.
- The top of the schoolbag should be at the height of the shoulders
- Adjustable chest and removable hip belt ensure optimal weight distribution
- Adjustable shoulder straps offer a comfortable fit
- The ergonomically height-adjustable back part allows individual fitting to the spine
- the breathable padding (3D AirMesh) provides optimal air circulation on the back